The Telescope Buying Reference Guide That Ensures You Don’t Make One Of Life’s Biggest Purchasing Mistakes
- Learn how to understand what all of the technical specification means so that you get a telescope that actually allows you to see what you want to see and you are not left dissapointed.
- Ensure you get a telescope that is worth its cost and you can actually afford so you don’t feel as if you’ve wasted your hard-earned cash.
- Ensure you get your telescope the first time round, so you don’t need to go through the arduous return process of having to package up, ship and wait for your money to be returned.
Buying a telescope is a huge investment, and a massive commitment.
This piece of equipment will literally dictate what you can see and ultimately, what you get out of the hobby.
I know how important a decision this is, and having been through the process a few times, know how confusing a decision it can be to make. Comparing specification, prices, brands. It get’s overwhelming. And overwhelming fast.
Before you know it your a doubting or second guessing your decision. You cancel an order. Or you sit on the fence.
It doesn’t need to be this way.
This comprehensive eBook and guide will walk you through the entire process, giving you all the information you need to confidently find and make a decision on what telescope is best. For you!
I won’t be making any specific telescope recommendations in this book. Instead, I provide you with all the criteria you need to compare telescope types, brands, specifications and buying options and teach you how to make the decision.
That way ‘you learn how to fish’.
So, whenever you are in the market for a new telescope (perhaps again in the future), you can return to this guide and again, ensure you choose correctly.
Regular price: $24.95
Flash Sale Price: $14.95
This is an instantly accessible and downloadable eBook, that you can view from any device (desktop, mobile, and/or tablet).
About The Author
Hello, my names Chris and I’ve been stargazing for just over 12 years now.
I’m an experienced astronomer and a keen observer of the night sky.
I’ve learned a considerable amount through the process of buying telescopes. I remember my first purchase. Since then, I have gone on to buy 3 different telescopes.
I wrote this book to help apprehensive astronomers learn how to find the right telescope for them, and to not feel overwhelmed by the process.
What You’ll Learn And Why Buying This eBook Is A No-Brainer
Whether you’re yet to get started, or new to the game, here’s a rundown of what is covered:
- Dive into the different types of telescopes available, (refracting, reflecting, catadioptric) how they work and why they matter… which means you’ll feel empowered to discover a telescope that resonates with your celestial aspirations.
- Decode key components like aperture, focal length, mounts, and eyepieces… which means you’ll have the knowledge to pick specifications that will delight your eyes, ensuring clear, breathtaking views of the cosmos.
- Determining your goals and budget, choosing a telescope based on what you want to see and how much you can afford, which means you’ll end up with the perfect telescope to ignite your passion, not drain your wallet or break the bank.
- How to choose the right telescope for you. Navigate through the strengths and shortcomings of various telescope types, alongside an exploration of top brands and manufacturers… which means you’ll invest confidently in a telescope that’s your perfect match, both in purpose and quality. You’ll be confident that your decision now won’t be one of regret years down the line.
- Where and how to buy a telescope, including new vs used and the exact stores I recommend, so you can shop smart and avoid disappointment, which means you’ll get the best deal, avoid any scams and feel confident ahead of arrival.
- And much, much more.
- Includes two bonus chapters:
- Setting Up Your Telescope (unpacking, assembling, aligning, working with eyepieces), tips for observing celestial objects and how to properly maintain/care for your telescope… which means considerably more enjoyment from the hobby, right from the outset.
- Expanding Your Astronomical Journey – how to get the most out of the hobby, including advice on joining local astronomy clubs, exploring astronomy software and apps and more so your love for the cosmos only grows brighter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this book help me if I have bought a telescope already/before?
Yes. This comprehensive guide was written with the intention of helping anyone make a telescope purchase. Whether its the first telescope or the tenth. The guide provides considerations that will help remove doubt, and identify the right purchase at the time.
How do I access the eBook?
Once your payment is processed, you’ll be instantly provided with a download link at your requested email address. From there you can download the eBook as many times as you want!
What device can I access the eBook on?
You can download a copy to your Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, or Tablet. Take it out to your chickens and follow along in real-time.
The only requirement is an internet connection to download the book. But once that’s done and it’s all downloaded, you can access an offline copy whenever and wherever you are.
How can I pay for this eBook?
Via credit card or PayPal.
Is my credit card secure?
100% yes. We’ve partnered with SendOwl to handle the billing and delivery of the eBook. They use secure 256-bit encryption and ensure your transaction will be safe.
Is it a one-time payment?
There is a one-off payment for this eBook. No future or recurring payments will be taken.